Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Real Human Being

As part of our quarterly meeting yesterday Dave Howlett was making a presentation about Real Human Being concept he invented and is promoting. I liked the presentation itself - it was fun, entertaining and at the same time thought-provoking.

I am not sure I am going to become an active follower though. Maybe it is in my nature or in my experience, but I am inclined not to trust such kind of trainings and lectures and not to take them as a directive for actions.

Maybe we had too many people trying to deceive us back home – getting us believe in their fair intentions only to get money out of us. There is a feeling deep inside “I’d better not trust one fair person, than I will get deceived by a bunch of cheaters”.

Also, I am already trying to pursue the very same goal as the RHB concept – to be a good person, to help people around not to get something in exchange, but just because I feel it is right to help. This is in substance the idea of Christianity as far as I see it. Hence there is no need for me to become an adept of RHB at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment