Friday, November 12, 2010

First post

Ok, here I go - cheating on livejournal nastyushca that I have had for 5 years now. The Journal is in Russian - do not bother to follow the link unless you speak it.

The saying "do not put all eggs in one basket" has been bugging me for a while now. But today I decided to actually do it.

I guess the first post should be some introduction of the author to the public. So be it. My name is Anastasia, I am living in Canada since November 2009. My husband Alex and I came here from Russia. My immigration process took me 3.5 years to complete, which is unusually long compared to others.

We are now living in Waterloo, Ontario and like it here a lot. We have two cats - one came with us from Moscow, the other we took in June 2010. We love them dearly and they seem to bear with us ok as well.

My other hobbies include plants, reading, watching movies, travelling, photography, Formula 1 racing, football (or soccer as they call it in North America for some freakish reason). I am also a fan of Babylon Five series.

I am working in finance and studying towards my CMA (chartered managerial accountants) designation.

No comments:

Post a Comment